See schadule on important date to know deadline of registration and submission of paper
Here are the guidelines for writing paper on 3rd International Conference on Basic Education and Early Childhood :
- Titles are written in bold, Times New Roman (TNR) size 12 and all capitalized words. if the complete subtitel then use capital letters in the beginning.
- Space between lines of 1 and apply to all body papers.
- The author’s identity is written in the style of the letter TNR and size 12 ; Full name of the author does not use the title, authors include email.
- Abstract is written in the style of the letter TNR and size 11, and contains: Background, aim, metode, and research result. All summarized in 150-200 words with 5 keywords.
- Papers consist of 6 parts; Introduction, Methodology, Result and Disccusion, Conlusion, Suggestion, dan References/bibliography.
- Writing a references/bibliography uses guidences from American Psychological Association (APA).
A textbook: Gronlund, N.E. & Linn, R.L. (1990). Measurement and Evaluation in Teaching. (6thed.). New York: Macmillan
Textbooks compiled: Effendi, Sofian. (1982). The elements of scientific research. In Masri Singarimbun (Ed.). Survey research methods. Jakarta: LP3ES.
Translation of book: Daniel, W.W. (1980). Nonparametric statistics applied. (Translation Tri Kuntjoro). Jakarta: Gramedia.Of paper / thesis /
Dissertation: Suyanto, Slamet (2009). The success of schools in national examinations in terms of organizational learning. Dissertation, unpublished. State University of Jakarta.
From the Journal: Pritchard, P.E. (1992). Studies on the bread-improving mechanism of fungal alpha-amylase. Journal of Biological Education, 26 (1), 14-17.
Collection of research abstracts or proceedings: Paidi. (2008). Urgency development abi-ladies-solving and metakog nitif high school students through learning biology. Proceedings, Seminar and National Conference organized by the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural UNY, dated May 30, 2008 Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta State University.
From the Internet: White, H. (2007). Problem-based learning in introductory science across disciplines. Accessed on March 27, 2007 from http://www.udel.edu/chem/white/finalrpt.html.
- Pictures, graphs, and tables are presented with the following provisions:
- The size of pictures, graphs, and tables to adjust the paper size
- Title images and graphics written in the middle of the bottom and be numbered
- The title of the table in the middle of the top and be numbered